SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
The Finance Department is currently headed by the Senior Finance Officer, Patrick Mutuma who provides guidance in the management of the Institution Financial Resources.
Senior Finance officer Objectives include:
- To maintain prudent management of resources by conducting quarterly variance analysis in every financial year
- To facilitate quality service provision through improved system automation in each financial year
- To continually monitor and review performance of departmental structures and systems, by implementing an effective Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015.
Functions of the Department include:
- Formulation, interpretation and implementation of financial policies, regulations and strategy,
- Preparation of annual budgets and budgetary control,
- Management accounting and periodic financial returns,
- Timely preparation and submission of annual reports and financial statements
- Institution of necessary controls for enhancing prudent management of financial resources
- Compliance with Public Finance Management Act (2012), financial regulations, circulars and directive